Summer may be coming to an end, but there is still time to have some fun with the MCBA.
- I’m sure many of you got to golf a bit this summer. So show us your skills at the Lawyers for Learning Thomas & Solomon LLP 21st Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, September 8 at Eagle Vale Golf Course. Tee time is 12:30 p.m. and lunch and dinner are provided. Click here to register or send an email to Liz Novak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the MCBA Young Lawyers’ Section for a cruise along the Genesee River and Lake Ontario on September 10. Free appetizers and a cash bar, only $10! Click here to cruise on the Harbor Town Belle or send an email to Ginny LaCour at email@example.com.
- Are you interested in a fun, rewarding experience? Become a Lawyers for Learning mentor. Join a passionate, enthusiastic community of mentors for the 2014 -15 school year. Click here to learn more.
- Join us for MCBA BarSTOP. Our monthly member social on Thursday, September 18. The location has yet to be determined.
- Put a smile on a child’s face and help the Lawyers for Learning Program and local law firm LeClairRyan distribute backpacks filled with new school supplies to all the students at School 29 on Thursday, September 4 at 9:30 a.m. If you interested send an email to Dajaneé Parrish at firstname.lastname@example.org.